Dedicated for deep-water applications, such as tubes and bottom swimbaits like the Dark Sleeper, the OROCHI XX ENFORCER was developed with Northern waters in mind. With a smooth, parabolic bend crafted to both absorb aggressive head-shakes and control long fights, the ENFORCER allows for light-line applications that may otherwise seem below its weight class. At 7’4” with an extended rear grip, the ENFORCER is built for long two-handed casts, and can be tucked comfortably under the arm for long dragging techniques and increased leverage against monster smallmouth. Additionally, the ENFORCER excels with the salt-rich no-sinker rigs often employed in the South. The added length of the rod allows for long casts and sweeping hooksets to quickly take up slack line, while the kabt™-powered backbone controls the fight in-and-around brush piles and submerged timber.
kabt™ (p. ‘kabutoh’): The astonishing tensile strength and tenacious resilience of the kabt‘s shape-memory metal microfibers are woven into a layered, multi-axis arrangement that reinforces the butt-section of each blank, delivering a superior power-to-weight ratio and more decisive lifting-power and control.
Multi-tonnage construction: Each blank utilizes low-resin carbon of varying tonnage. By matching the desired bend-characteristics of each point to the ideal tonnage, each blank is able to realize ever-greater potential—which translates into silky-smooth load transfer across all taper-types for intuitive cast and feel.
Spiral Architect Reel Seat: A Megabass-original designed for low-profile ergonomics, maximum blank exposure, structural integrity, and efficient grip-shifts when moving from casting to palming.
Micro-Pitch Taping: Un-sanded finishing tape features higher wrapping-density for increased durability and blank crispness.
Fuji® Stainless SiC Guides
Orochi XX Spinning Rod 6'11" Whipsnake
|Taper||Line Wt.||Lure Wt.||Guides||Handle Length||Price|
- We accept PayPal for secure, easy payments via eBay checkout.
- You must make payment arrangements within three (3) days. If payment has not been received within seven (7) days, the item will be re-listed.
- US delivery and international delivery use shipping calculator
- We will attempt to ship your item within 24 hours (one business day) after payment has been received.
- This item is subject to FIXED SHIPPING price. This means that the shipping fee will be the displayed amount for all ship-to destinations shown. We do not ship to any destinations that are not specified here.
- International Shipping: please note that many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, and taxes. on items shipped from a foreign country. We do not cover this cost for our customers nor can we estimate these costs.
- Express delivery options are available for faster delivery.
- US delivery normally takes 3-4 days.
- International deliveries can take 7-12 days depending upon your location.
- An estimated delivery date will be provided in your My eBay section of eBay.
We offer a 30 day No Questions Asked return privilege to insure you are 100% happy with your purchase.
To be eligible for return all products must be in brand new, complete original packaging with all accessories and instructional materials included. Any clam shell packaging that has been opened cannot be returned.Any Questions?Please check this listing page carefully as the answer is usually there. If not, let us know and we'll try our hardest to reply within one working day
- Items soiled or used cannot be returned. Do not write on the package or cover any labels on the manufacturer's packaging.
- Items missing the UPC cannot be returned.
- All electronics will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
- All refunds are subject to 10% re-stocking fee. Re-stocking fee may be waived upon inspection.
- Contact Us for a RMA. Please be sure to have your product number(s), our invoice or order number, your address and your phone number when contacting us.
- Return postage costs will be at buyers expense.